Arrested in Kentucky FAQs
At Busald Funk Zevely, we understand how stressful being under arrest can be. We want you to be protected every step of the way. If you have any additional questions, contact one of our knowledgeable attorneys today.
- When are you under arrest?
- May a law enforcement officer detain you without arresting you?
- When may you be arrested with or without a warrant?
- What force may the officer use in making an arrest?
- When may you be searched?
- What procedures are usually followed when you are arrested?
- What happens to personal property that you may have with you?
- What are your rights after you have been arrested?
- What rights do you have when you are being questioned by police?
- How may you be released?