Dissolution of Marriage FAQs
At Busald Funk Zevely, we understand how emotional a dissolution of marriage in Kentucky can be. When your life is facing so many changes, it can be difficult to soundly navigate the legal system. If you are going through a divorce, contact one of our experienced attorneys today. We are here to be your advocate and guide you through this process.
- Where can an individual file for a dissolution of marriage?
- How is a dissolution of marriage action commenced?
- What happens to property?
- What is the difference between a contested and uncontested dissolution of marriage?
- What effect does a dissolution of marriage have on a third party creditor?
- What is involved in deciding custody of the minor children?
- How much child support is to be paid?