Auto Accidents FAQs
Auto accident court cases have a myriad of complicated components. We’re here to ensure you are informed about your rights if you are involved in a car accident in Kentucky.
- What is Kentucky’s no-fault insurance law?
- How can I collect no-fault benefits?
- Do I need an attorney to collect these benefits?
- Will I be required to take a medical examination?
- Will I be required to make a statement?
- What if I’m in a car that doesn’t have insurance?
- What about motorcycles?
- What about deductibles?
- How does this affect my right against an at-fault driver?
- Do I have to pay back my insurance company?
- What about time limits to bring an action against an at-fault driver?
- What is diminution in value?